Every year CIMI offers a 3-year support grant for up to 6 students starting a PhD in one of the teams related to CIMI.
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
The research areas should be developed within the activities at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT) and the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT). Phd subjects with interactions between mathematics and computer science will be closely examined.
Application process :
Online applications only by using the following form. You can apply till 28th of February 2015.
Applicants must be able to provide the following documents :
1. Applicant’s curriculum vitae
2. Details of grades obtained at university from the 1st year to present
3. Motivation letter from the applicant
4. Short description of the proposed Phd subject signed by the applicant and the applicant’s supervisor
Selection process :
- Shortlisting by the Ecole Doctorale Mathématiques Informatique Télécommunications de Toulouse (EDMITT) thematic commissions
- The final selection will be performed by the LabEx CIMI Executive Committee